Water Mosaic echoes from home

pondering the mysteries, simplicity, and humor of life

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

They Call Him FLIPPER

I've already been up for almost 4 hours now and still, everyone in my house is sleeping. WAKE UP! I had to go to the dentist today and get whats called a "flipper." This device is a retainer with one tooth on it. For those of you who don't know me, I am in the process of having a tooth implant on my front right tooth. With this "flipper" I can take it out any time I want to and freak the mess out of some folks. Let's just pray it stays in during the wedding and honeymoon. Might have to buy some of that miracle Fixadent cream: "Just Fixadent and forget it."

If you all have time, click on the website below:

www.thehungersite.com

You can click a button that supposedly feeds people in starving areas of the world. Let's be a blessing to others. Live joyfully today friends.