Water Mosaic echoes from home

pondering the mysteries, simplicity, and humor of life

Monday, July 18, 2005

Thanks Jen Lemen

Ever since I started blogging over a year ago, I have encountered many people over the spectrum of this earth. People from the same state as me to people overseas have encompassed my "online" community for the past year. I've listened to them unveil their spirits more than I choose to, on more than one occasion. While I've never met many of these people in person, they have been a voice that I have enjoyed especially regarding the emerging church. One of those voices is signing off after almost 2 years of blogging. Her first post poignantly set the tone of her blog.

"my friend dj said i should just let it all hang out, uncensored and let the words say whatever and let it be whatever, who cares? since i find myself up in the middle night with my mind racing over various heretical thoughts with no one to share them with, i figure it's time again to take my soap box back to cyberspace. here goes...."

Thanks Jen Lemen for your unashamed vulnerability, your poetic rants, the artwork, and your recipes that my wife and I have yet to indulge in. Peace on your new journey.