Water Mosaic echoes from home

pondering the mysteries, simplicity, and humor of life

Thursday, April 21, 2005

M.I.A.

Life has been crazy this past week causing me to not be able to blog like I normally like to. In between work, writting an exegetical paper, visiting an Otologist and Dentist (separate reasons), dealing with Vertigo Tuesday (not related to U2), and planning for a retreat this weekend, I haven't had much time to blog.

I signed up for an online class that just might kill me this summer. It should be excellent subject matter (Systematic Theology) but the reading alone will be a load in and of itself. Also I'll be seeing the Shins at the Mercy Lounge on May 4. I really appreciate those who take the time to stop by and read what, as stupidious as they may be, I think about. Thanks. Well, back to the grind.