Water Mosaic echoes from home

pondering the mysteries, simplicity, and humor of life

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Tournament Pick'em Champ

The results are in and the winner of the Tournament Pick'em for this year's NCAA men's bracket is.....(dramatic drumroll).......the Hamburgaler. (Background music quietly plays Queen's "We Are the Champions") For the 3 others that did play in this extremely competitive activity, the Hamburgaler is me. That's right I smashed all you losers with a mighty 118 points. I picked UNC to win by 3 even though I had them playing Wake Forrest. My alias was the Hamburgaler because.....well.....because.....ummmm......did I mention I won the bracket. So what if I ranked 166,830 overall, I still beat the 3 sissies in my division. Tonight, I can finally sleep well. Ahhhhhhhhhhh.