Water Mosaic echoes from home

pondering the mysteries, simplicity, and humor of life

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Jolly Old England

At the moment my folks are enjoying their frist overseas experience in jolly old England. I'm super excited for them becuase they never really treat themselves to a vacation, besides coming up to see me or traveling to see my sister which really isn't an offical vacation. So I hope that they have safe travels, enjoy themselves, and meet some interesting people, not to mention bringing me back something cool like Paul McCartney. My dad, the super organizer of any trip, has been amassing a folder for the last few weeks packed with sight-seeing places, train schedules, how much things will cost, exchange rate, places to eat, where Tony Blair sleeps, etc. I just hope my mom doesn't pull out the fanny pack for this trip. Yikes! Dude packing some serious heat.