Water Mosaic echoes from home

pondering the mysteries, simplicity, and humor of life

Friday, July 29, 2005

Update

Well I updated my sidebar links, for those that care.

I spent about an hour at work today reading this blog. I placed her on my sidebar hoping that her series will continue. All I can say is this is messy but fruitful and hopeful.

Link (read all 7 posts if possible)

Work has been insane this past week. Much of my thoughts are drained by the daily mundaneness of work and the fever pitch of trying to match sales goals from the previous year. Needless to say, we won't make our fiscal budget again. On the bright side, I did find out yesterday I'm on some promotional video that is being sent to all our accounts/customers. So I guess I'm a second-rate movie star. Yes, my life is complete now! I just finished up Systematic Theology so my brain is pretty much a mushy substance with large theological words gasping for air. It is nice to have one month to relax and not worry about papers or tests or reading (even though I do enjoy some of what they ask us to read). Well, I hope for a nice weekend to all.