Water Mosaic echoes from home

pondering the mysteries, simplicity, and humor of life

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Literature

A list of books I'm trying to get through:

The Rocks Cry Out - Steve Stockman
How Movies Helped Save My Soul - Gateth Higgins
The Divine Conspiracy - Dallas Willard
An article in Harp Magazine on Wilco and their new album, A Ghoust Is Born.

My wish list and finish list:

Morph - by the former pastor @ Westwind Community Church
Wilco: Learning How to Die - Greg Kot (if you haven't noticed, I'm a big fan)
Demons and Angels - Dan Brown (DaVinci Code author)
Tender Mercies of God? - Brennan Manning
There is a book by Eugene Peterson and an artist, and Peterson writes about one word (faith, love, hope, conviction) and the artist paints the picture describing the word.
My massive 600+ page Abraham Lincoln auto-biography.

how bout you?