Water Mosaic echoes from home

pondering the mysteries, simplicity, and humor of life

Monday, November 22, 2004

My Name Is...

I must say, I love my name. Clark David Christian. It is quite unique. Kudos to my parents for naming me Clark. You don't meet a lot of people named Clark these days. Throughout my 25 years on this great earth, I have been called many things, some good and some bad. But one thing I've noticed, not many people can remember my name worth a flip. I know that I'm in this illustrious category of forgetting people's names as well. With that being said, I wanted to give you a small list of the many names I have been called. Enjoy.

Clint
Carter
Kurt
Christian (last name so understandable)
Clay
Carl
Craig
Cole
Claude
Kent
Mark
Michael (uncle's name)
Larry (dad's name)
Josh
Dennis