Water Mosaic echoes from home

pondering the mysteries, simplicity, and humor of life

Monday, January 03, 2005

Helping Out

First things first.....I will finally come out and say that the Aggies lost horribly to a (whew this is hard to shallow) good Tennessee team. There I'm done. I almost feel dirty saying that. Reggie and Aggies will be back next year and I predict they will be in the top 10 by the end of 2005.

Second, since this disaster in India has happened Jennifer and I have seriously put thought into funding a charity/humanitarian effort on a monthly basis. We want to use some of our hard earned salaries (as huge as they are *sarcastic tone*) in efforts locally as well as nationally. We threw around some ideas the other night but if you have any ideas or experiences with other charities, let me know. Hopefully we can be the next Warren Schmidt in the life of an Ntugu, minus the streaking Kathy Bates.