Water Mosaic echoes from home

pondering the mysteries, simplicity, and humor of life

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Rock City

With the advances of modern technology, I am now able to post pictures from my wife's digital camera on the blog (thanks Thunder).

This picture was taken back in the summer of 2003 on the top of Lookout Mountain in Chattanooga. That is my lovely wife Jennifer next to me. We had an incredibly fun day trip one Saturday right before I traveled to Oregon for a few months. Our agenda consisted of visiting Rock City Gardens, Lookout Mountain, eating at a great pizza place called Mellow Mushroom and ending the day eating hotdogs and watching a Chattanooga Lookouts (Cincinnati Reds farm club) baseball game under the lights. I guess that's enough of the nostalgic flashback for one day.