Water Mosaic echoes from home

pondering the mysteries, simplicity, and humor of life

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Shaq Diesel

I thought this was hilarious.  I was never a big fan of Shaq Diesel (maybe cause I cannot stand the Lakers).  But he is one funny guy.  He had his first press conference in Miami since being signed to the Heat yesterday.  Here are some quotes from the press conference.

I just bought a house on the beach, and my wife loves for me to walk on the beach naked.  So if take pictures of me naked walking on the beach, you have to give me 15% of what you sell to the Inquirer.

Pat Riley told me to do one thing when I came here, and that is to take care of business.  And that is what I'm going to do.  To take care of business...period.  P-U-R-E-U-D.  Period.

You got love the Shaq.