Water Mosaic echoes from home

pondering the mysteries, simplicity, and humor of life

Friday, July 16, 2004

Weddings

I had to pick up a tux yesterday for a wedding I'm in this weekend Robert Gill and Emily Clifford.  When I was trying on my tux, I couldn't believe that I had been in there myself almost a month and half ago for my own wedding.  Life sure goes fast.  Jennifer and I still wait for a call from the Gateway church to see what their decision will be.  We also got a call from a church in West Arkansas about campus work.  It's hard to know where to go but we know to let God work out the details. 
 
The command "Be ye perfect" is not idealistic gas.  Nor is it a command to do the impossible.  He is going to make us into creatures that can obey that command. 
                                             - C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity