Water Mosaic echoes from home

pondering the mysteries, simplicity, and humor of life

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Happy Birthday Blog!


May 18, 2004 I penned these words on this blog:

Hi. I'm Clark and I'm a blogger. Yikes! To know all the implications of that is scary, I guess. So after much deliberation and thinking, actually I just had to defeat the laziness plague, I am adding my thoughts and ideas to the blogger community that resides in the time space continuum. I hope I can stick with this, but I make no promises. Anywho, thanks and enjoy.

I've enjoyed expressing my thoughts, opinions, concerns, successes and failures. Mostly I enjoy the comments people leave and their thoughts. I glean insight from you folks. So I want to thank those that read, those that comment, those that don't really understand what the heck I'm trying to say.

So if you would, comment and let me know who you people are so I can visit your blogs and thank you. Peace.